Monday, February 27, 2012

Milkshake/smoothie

I'm not sure what this is exactly.

It's closer to a milkshake I think.


This

Is an Oreo milkshake!



I really wanted a milkshake today.

Unfortunately,
We didn't have ice cream.


So, I made a banana-Oreo-thingy instead :)


I used:

1 frozen banana

Vanilla

Milk

Sweetener (I used syrup)

Oreos

And chocolate syrup!


Pour the choco syrup into glasses, blend the first 5 ingredients and pour them into the glasses!

Tah-dah!!


I admit, it's not the healthiest possible smoothie/milkshake,

But hey,

Sometimes you just need a chocolate banana milkshake.

:)


S'all for now!


~
Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!