Friday, February 24, 2012

Today was a fun day :)


Spent the afternoon with 5am doing standardized testing pracitce, working out, singing, and chillin' x)

Oh and laughing. We did a lot of that :)



At dinner:

Sam: "So are you getting chickens?"

Me: "I don't know......"

Sam: “What??! Spring without chickens is like Christmas without a tree!”

Lol



Tonight we were sitting around talking and Sam reading off food from a list I had made.

Apparently she couldn't read my handwriting...

“Lap-torture salmon?.... Ooooohh Leftover salmon!”

I almost died laughing Lo9l





Tomorrow is regionals. 

Soo hyper! Can't wait!

Kinda sad that this is my last regionals!

But Lord willing, Alpha-Omega math club will go on to compete in many more regionals after this!

Anyways, we'll see how it goes.

No matter how I score, I'm thankful for the opportunity to participate in regionals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!