Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy Día!!

You like my spanglish title, no? 
:)



Math team today!

And lots of other stuff.

I've been going non-stop since I woke up and after this I'm off to a busy night of music!

Of course was able to find a few spare minutes to do a quick blog post :)



Guess what??

My t-shirt design won for math team!

I'm really exicted- we got our shirts today!!!

This is what they look like. This picture is a little brighter and pixel-y-er than real life, but whatever, you get the idea.

I think we're going to do duct tape numbers on the back like last year.

Can't wait for the competetion!

I'm the only senior on one of the team tests... Scary!

But we're a team.

We got this!




You know what's happy?

This weather!

So warm and spring time-ish!!

Too bad I can't get out and enjoy it...

Too bad I'm sitting here on the computer instead of taking a walk...

Hm...

You know what guys?

Hasta luego!

Jejejeee }:)


~Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!