Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hoy:

Today has been lovely.

The weather has been gorgeous!
Which is helpful, because my job volunteering involves me making small talk,
And it’s more cheery to make small talk about the weather when the weather is nice!
Today I decided I like discharges better than phone answering.
It’s much easier to talk to patients than to try to juggle Dr.’s and Nurses on phone lines…
Was I supposed to write that down? How do I put them on hold? Call who?? AKK!
It’s ok though- I love volunteering regardless of which part I’m doing!


So what have I been doing with my spare time lately?
Lots of things!
Among them:
Talking on the phone and baking!
Ask my friends: they always seem to call when I’m baking Lol

Yesterday I tried that new recipe I was telling you about: Pumpkin Apple Strudel Muffins!

They’re really moist and textured, and also rather sweet.
Unfortunately, I made a little “boo-boo”… I added eggs!
Which means they weren’t dairy free.
:P
Oh well, they still tasted good.
It just meant less of my family could eat them.


Today I made “Eggnog Cheesecake”.
We had lots of “soy-nog” in the fridge that needed using so I decided to try something new!

It turned out sweet, fluffy and rich!
I really liked the flavor! If you like eggnog you would too.
So try making it next time you have leftover eggnog!


Ok so guess what?
My t-shirt design won for math team second year in a row!!!!
I’m... honored :)
And super excited!!!
:DDDDDDDDDD

Speaking of t-shirts… I just realized I never posted my story!
“The T-shirt Printer”
I wrote it for a thingy on my friend Sam's blog.
And since I hardly ever write stories,
I thought I'd post it.
Most of you have probably already read it.
But for those who haven’t….
I’ll post it soon!

That’s all for now…

Hasta luego!

~Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!