Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Que rico!!

In seach of dairy free food

(and a way to procrastinate homework)

I've been trying lots of recipes.



Yesterday, I found a recipe for "Cinnamon Almonds".



You mix sugar and spices and bake them in the oven, almost like carmal corn.

They turned out kinda glazed, which wasnt exactly what I was aiming for

But they're still yummy and dairy freeeeeeee!





This morning,

I decided to try a recipe for

"Soy Pancakes"


Also dairy free. 

(We used an egg substitute of water, oil and baking powder.)

This recipe 

is SO GOOD!!!

Maybe even better than normal pancakes.

They have a sweet vanilla-almondy flavor

And they're super fluffy because there's so much baking soda/powder.

Lmk if you want the recipe!

I highly recommend it!!





Thats all for now...


Have a LOVE-ly day! Lol


~Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!