Sunday, February 12, 2012

Music. Coffee. Pancakes.

Doesn't the title sound like the perfect way to start your morning?

Listen to some nice happy music, while enjoying coffee and pancakes.

That's acutally not what this post is about.

But it is...



Ok,

I am soooo excited for this semester-

Specifically, for the musical part of it!


The new Music. is challenging, but beeeyouteefull! :)

The challenge is good too,

It gives more motivation to work hard on the different parts and get them down.





This week has been busy-ish.

Lotsa stuff going.

And my dear friend came back from school for the week!

I love her lots- {Katie}

She's really supportive and encouraging and so sweet!

Anyways, over the weekend she took me out for COFFEE. :D


It was special :)

We had a fun time.





The other day, I decided to find a dairy free pancake recipe.

Grr.

Why do practically all recipes for Pancakes. call for Milk?!?!?!?! and EGG!!!

And the ones that dont call for Milk call for ingredients I dont have

Like: rice flour, rice milk, and soy yogurt.

I think this calls for more experimenting!!!

I find it hard to believe that a pancake MUST have milk to turn out ok.

What about those boxed ones from the store that say: "Just add water"??



If Aunt Jemima can "Just Add Water" to her pancakes,

I can just add water to our pancakes too!!
So HA.

I shall inform you of the result.




So there you have it- my week: Music. Coffee. Pancakes.



~Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!