Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feliz Cumpleanos a Mi!!

Today is a special day!



Today is the 1 year anniversary of my blog!

One year ago yesterday,

Sam and Em started their blogs.

Not wanting to be left out, I started mine the day after. :)

Their goal was to post one picture a day for 365 days.

My goal, since I'm not a photographer, was to do one post per day for 365 days.

We were pretty successful at keeping up with our goals at first,

But overtime, our blog posts have slowed a bit, and changed a lot.

I don't post every day now, but I'm still bloggin' :D

We've learned so much and have many fond memories of blogging together.

I'm looking forward to another amazing year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!