Saturday, February 18, 2012

Microwave Pizza

I've been trying a lot of microwave stuff  lately cuz it's so much faster than normal recipes.

Today I was looking for a fast lunch, and found a recipe for pan/microwave pizza.

You mix up the dough for normal pizza, brown it in a pan, add toppings and then microwave it.

It sounded delish so I decided to try making it :)

I was pleased with the results!

This pizza took me about 20 minutes to make, versus normal pizza which takes at least an hour.



Green onion, broccoli and cheese!! MMMMmmmm x)

It's not as crispy as oven pizza,  its more soft.

The flavor/texture is waaay better than the frozen microwave pizza from the store, in my opinion.

And when I make it from scratch like this, I can control how much oil/sodium is in it.

Next time I think I'm gonna do more veggies and less cheese, and maybe make a no-cheese one so my whole family can eat it.

Go Microwave!!!



~Isa

2 comments:

  1. Looks delish(:

    I miss Chicago/Illinois pizza.......:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was really good! You should try making it.. you have a Microwave in the girls lounge, right?

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!