Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brownies, Birthdays, etc.

Guess what I discovered today?
"Microwave Brownie in a Mug"!!!

Let me tell you... if you've never made it, it's soooo yummyyy!
If you want to try it:
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons water or milk
  • ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 dash salt
  • 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 
  • 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • cappuccino powder to taste (optional)
  • chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions:
In a 12 oz coffee mug, add water, butter, vanilla and dash of salt. Whisk well.
Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add cappuccino powder (optional). Add flour, whisk well.
Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. (Less is better) Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
Top with chocolate syrup. (optional)
Enjoy with a spoon. Careful, brownie will be hot.




Today was fun! Got to spend a little time with 2 dear friends, one of whom has a birthday today:


She's so sweet and a beautiful girl inside and out! :)
Happy Bday, Jenn!!!! <3  





Oh yes, I forgot!
I got a phoneeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well actually, we got a phone. My sis and I.
And it doesn't have texting or free nights or weekends...
And it only has limited minutes and it's pretty much for emergencies and stuff.
But still...
A PHONE!! :D

Anyways, funny story: I'm at a thingy today and people are like: "You got a phone??? What's your number?"
And I'm like: "I don't know.. let me look.."
"You don't know your own number??"
"Haha.. no."
So I dug through all my stuff but I couldn't find the number! Lol
It was only later that I realized I could have called them and my number would've showed up on their phones! Silly me :P



Well I'd love to write more, but I have ton's of stuff to do.

Have a nice day!

~Isa

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! Me with my blonde hair! Haha I didnt know my number the first few days of having my phone. XD love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that pic is from like a year ago- you're so cute! ;)

    Love u 2! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brownie looks so good! Ive made a cake in a mug before, but not a brownie! :)
    Im so glad we got to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try making it!
    Yes it was SO GOOD to see you <3

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!