Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow, Puzzles and Losers.

 
I shoveled yesterday with the heavy shovel and the bad boots.
 
The snow is lightweight, but there's so much of it!
 
I like snow but not in such large quantities.
 
Crazy snowflakes...why did you all have to fall at once?
 
Why didn't you fall at Christmas time? Why wait for now???
 
Why can't you stay up there and dance around in the sky for a while?
 
I don't know what those snowflakes are thinking...
 
Oh well, I can't complain.
 
I asked for snow: snow I got.
 
Hooray! :)
 
 
 
 
 
New subject: Life is complicated.
 
Sometimes it feels like life is a 5 billion piece puzzle.  A large part of this feeling might possibly be due to my over-thinking stuff.
 
But I find it always helps to take a step back and admit: "I can't figure this one out. But God is in control and already knows the outcome. Time to stop figuring and start trusting!" Easier said than done haha.
 
 
 
 
 
Today is Saturday.
 
I would like to dedicate this day to losers. 
 
Losers who lose THE GAME.
 
Don't cry. It's ok. Everybody loses sometime.
 
In fact, I'm losing right now.
 
But you, haha, you will lose time and time again.
 
It is my strategic plan.
 
So just try not to think about it.
 
Try not to think about how epicly you are going to lose.
 
{Note: this paragraph was directed towards a special girl. you know who you are. lol}
 
 
 
I will close with Tchaikovskys "March" from the Nutcracker.
Because it's just that awesome.

2 comments:

  1. What a LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR! XD

    ♫Somebady looooooose the game..somebody looooose the gamme..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know, we all know whats going on... ♫

    Funny.
    And you just lost.

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!