Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

It’s been a sloowww day…
Or rather, I’ve been slow.
Can't get it all done!
Time is slipping away! Ugh.
And it’s really my fault.
Cuz I’m using my time for all sorts of stuff
Like *ahem* blog posts.
Yeah. I may be taking a blogging break at some point.




I enjoyed chatting with my volunteer buddies this afternoon!


And I met a local realtor today! That was pretty awesome, and funny. You'd have to have been there but yeah, I was having another one of those 'blond' moments.




On a recipe site, I found a recipe for some scrumptious looking muffins, and the best part is- with an egg substitute, they’re dairy free! And it’s also possible to make them oil free, which would mean every member of our family would then feel good about eating them. So I’m looking forward to trying that :D




Also today: I tried drinking the kefir milk by itself -with a tinsy bit of sweetener. Whew! That stuff is strong! I think I like it best in smoothies.  But maybe over time your taste buds adjust…? Hm. We shall see.



You know what? I have officially decided that antibiotics don’t do anything. At least not for me. 
I'm not better, nor am I worse. Just stuck here.
I'm not saying I know the answer to being 'healthy'...
Vitamins and wholesome food don't seem to be doing anything either.
I'm just stuck on this perpetual treadmill of viruses/colds.
And I want to jump off but can't.
RRRRgh.
There is one thing that may help though.
It's called sleep.
And thats why I'm going to stop blogging right now.
And go catch some zzzzzz's.
Lots of them.


Ciao!
~~

2 comments:

  1. Don't stop blogginggg!! :(

    .....as long as you still post at least once every few days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we'll see what happens.
    Obviously, I haven't stopped yet.
    And I prolly wouldn't stop for good.
    It would just be more sporadic..

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!