Thursday, January 26, 2012

♫ Little Star ♫

The title doesn't really have anything to do with my post, except that the tune is stuck in my head.
And its replaying.
Over and over.
La la laaaa...



So today, I’m sitting, staring into space.
And I look up and notice…
People are staring at me.
What?
Oooh, you’re wondering why I, a horn, am sitting with flutes.
Well, I’m just cool like that.
Get over it. ;)



Today I learned how to sell a house.
Or rather, work with a realtor to sell MY house.
And we did it all in spanish.
It was awesome.
Definitely a vocab stretcher lol
~
I charged 4 million for “my eight floor house”.
Did I mention it has 4 pools and appliances made of pure gold?
The paper weights are gold too.
And the pillows.
And the frying pans. (We use those to cook the turkeys in November.)
Anyways, the buyer would only accept the offer if I agreed to include my collection of wild and domestic birds.
Which was a shame, being the bird lover that I am.
But the buyer agreed to let me keep the penguins, since I was planning to move waaay up north.
I was hoping to switch to all wood appliances, but my realtor informed me that I would catch my house on fire.
Hm. I thought the north was too cold for that. Oh well.
~
So we sold my house and everyone was happy.
And we did it all in a record time of 10 minutes.
Amazing, huh?




Tomorrow: Big day!
I can’t wait!
Except I'm a tinch nervous.
But still: can't wait!

That’s all for now.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!