Friday, January 27, 2012

A Good Night

Tonight has been amazing.

The nerves, the bright lights, the excitement!

It's all relatively fresh and new to me and I'm lovin' every second of it!

It was my second to last concert as a student!!

Scary how fast time goes!



Anyways 2 of my friends made it extra special:

Thanks to Jenn and Sam- you girls are the best!

They pushed, and they came without my asking.

Thannkkk you both!!! That meant so much to me!

Thanks for your love and support-

You totally made my night!!!! :D

<3 <3 <3






Some of my bestest buddies are from band!
We have so much fun together- practicing and performing!

Especially tonight cuz we were all so hyper! :)



Nights like this are where the hard work pays off-

What we work towards!


And I for one, love the getting all dressed up! :D

Seriously, what other time can you wear a cummerbund and bow tie?



Well, now we're done and it's time to start all over.

New music, new semester.

Can't wait!!!

Yet I can...

I don't want this year to end! :)



"Theres noooo business like shoooow business" ♫

x)



I'm tired, but still wound up.

Need to chillax and get some rest!




G'night folks!

~~

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad I could (finally) make it to your concert! It sounded amazing!!!! :D
    TaTaForNow!!! C u tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you came :DDD
    TTFN! BBQ!
    ~Isa

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!