Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Music Lessons


What a week!

It’s been like a roller-coaster…
One of those weeks where you wish you had a fast-forward button to skip to the end of it...
I’m exhausted and it’s only Wednesday!

Today was orientation for volunteering.
I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t feel up to it.
But it was totally worth it!
I now know how to put out a fire, push a wheelchair and wash my hands!
WOOT!
Yeah.
And I got my photo ID
I was so tired, my picture looks like I’m falling asleep.
Oh well.
It is what it is.

So after coming home all exhausted,
Imagine my surprise
To walk in on a clarinet lesson.
That’s right:
My sis is offering lessons.
Lol jk

But I did walk in on a lesson.

They got through almost an entire book, in just 2 hours!
I think that’s pretty amazing
Let’s give them a big hand!!!
*applause*

You should hear the laughter coming from the other room right now…
Who knew clarinet could be so funny??
They’re a pretty awesome duet: Bass and Bb.

Here they are, happy as happy can be.



Here they are blowing their brains out.

3M  &  5am

Dynamic Duo!

Gotta love those girls.

Ok, I’m gonna go rest and try to get better now.
Oh, to be healthy again!
I'm not really complaining
Just thinking wishfully...
I hope it’s soon.

CIAO!

1 comment:

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!