Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy Days

Today I went to a school to sign up for a test I'm going to take soon!
I was practically skipping down the hallways.
And my friends were laughing at/with me... I always get so giddy when I go to a new place with lots of people x)

When I got home, I found the 29 emails my sister sent me.
Yes, she sent me 29 emails!!!
WOW.
Crazy girly girl! I love her <3

This week is so busy... in addition to all the normal activities, we have a bunch of random extra stuff going including a WEDDING SHOWER for my cousin! :D
I'm so excited for her and her fiance! The wedding day is approaching quickly!
We're helping organize the shower games.  It's been great fun finding game options, writing questions, etc.

I'm amazed how quickly this last semester has gone.
There's so much stuff I want to get done that I haven't yet... And so many things I need to wrap up all at once! It's hard to keep track of everything I need to do and remember! It's going TOO FAST! Can we please slooooooow down?!!?!?!??!

If this post is overly enthusiastic, I apologize. I'm drinking a chocolatey coffee thingy.

On that note, I'm going to go try to calm down, sit still, and take a math test.

Que lo pases bien!

~
Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!