Friday, March 23, 2012

Spumoni Sisters and Crunchy Cookies

At the moment, I'm listening to some lovely music, enjoying a cold, crisp plum, and yacking with my mum and sistah!

My sis <3 <3 <3
Em is so awesome- she's is gentle and loves pretty much every animal that God created.
Especially Lagomorphs.
;)
She's witty, inspiring, diligent, fast on her feet, insightful, often more mature than me, smart, loyal, and beautiful inside and out!
And best of all, Em encourages me in my walk with the Lord!
We have so many goofy, fun, happy, sad, insane, EPIC, spumoni, fowaboodle, xuiite, spumoni memories.
"And that's just one more reason why...."
She's really awesome. Sometimes I forget how awesome she is...
Like when I'm sitting on the couch complaining: "I'm all alone! I don't have any friends! ...Blaaahh Blahhhh blah."
Em: *Ahem!*
Me: "Tehe.. I meant I don't have any friends besides you. We're best friends, that's understood!"
She usually forgives me :)
Love you LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS Melanie Suzanne <3





ADVENTURES IN BAKING!

I really enjoy baking and trying new recipes.
This week I finally got around to trying a cooking recipe a mom from church gave me!
I substuted a few things for the eggs and butter so the cookies would be dairy free.

The end result:


I used quick oats, so they turned out like a cross between a choco-chip cookie without the chips and oatmeal cookies.
I really want to find a chocolate chip that doesn't have milk... I'm not sure if that's possible.
But I'm going to start looking.
Choco-chip cookies just aren't quite the same without chocolate! :P

Still, they were a nice crispy little cookie!





Ok, I have tons of stuff to do.

Hasta luego.


~
Isa

4 comments:

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!