Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day!

I stayed up till midnight just so I could wish you a happy St. Patricks day!

Just kidding.

I was randomly inspired to use up the buttermilk in the fridge.

It's unfortunate that I'm always inspired so late at night...

Anyways, I found the recipe for this frozen pineapple dessert which called for buttermilk:

Beautiful, no?

I finished it just in time for Saint Patricks day!

Not really green or Irish but...

You know what?

Have a Happy Hawiian St. Patricks day!

:)




Oh but look!

THIS is festive!


"Pot 'o Gold Chex Mix"

Made it on tuesday which means if theres any left, it's likely green and moldy now.

Perfect for St. Patricks day!

So if you look closely at the above picture, you will observe LUCKY CHARMS

which is totally an Irish cereal, riight guys??

Duh!
;D

The annoying thing is, I was forced to use EASTER m&ms cuz thats all they had in the store.

Why stores don't carry St. Patty day m&ms is beyond me!

So this chex mix was a lovely combination of holidays {Lol}


Well, enjoy your St. P's day everyone.

This is Lucky Charms Lepaurichaun  here to say:

"HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!"



~
Isa

4 comments:

  1. love how you so conveniently threw the lucky charms dude in there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Keep up the good writing!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!