Thursday, March 15, 2012

Save yourself some time...

Flat iron your clothes!

Lol

I learned something new this week :)

If you need to go someplace, but the hem of your skirt is all wrinkly,

And you don't have time to drag out the iron/ironing board...

Save yourself some time!

Just plug in your flat iron, and iron away!

Presto- smooth hem in seconds!




This week has been insane!

It don't know where the days are going...

I wish I could slow time down a bit cuz I could use the "extra time" to get more things done!

So much to do, so little time!

Akkk!




~
Isa

3 comments:

  1. Ahh yes!!! I do that! :D
    Works like magic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the greatest?

    I love all these little tricks we learn.

    Like "shout" for getting stains out :D

    I am now an expert stain remover after visiting you at verity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Never thought of this! Thats so cool! :)
    PLU I'll c u tmrw!!!

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!