Saturday, March 31, 2012

Peanutbutter Choco-chip Hummus!

Today was my first time making hummus.

I like trying unique recipes, so when my friend Katie told me about this one, I was very "gun-ho" :)

"Peanutbutter Choco-chip Hummus"



I'm going to show you how to make this delicious dessert hummus.
Ready?


You'll need:
1 Can Chickpeas, Drained and Rinsed
Pinch of Salt
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 c. Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Milk
2/3 c. Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Oats
1/3 c. Chocolate Chips


Got everything out?
Ok:


Step 1:
Rinse and drain the Chick peas.




Step 2:
Dump chick peas, and all the other ingredients (EXCEPT choco-chips) in the food processor.
Blend till smooth.



Step 3:
Stir in chocolate chips.
Serve with graham crackers!


Tah-dah!


It's so yummy!

Go buy some chick peas right now so you can enjoy it yourself ;)

~
Isabel

3 comments:

  1. Ahh it looks so tasty Jenny!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Looks amazing. =) I just had lemon hummus - mmm,mmm, good. ;)SO much fun with you both yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!