Monday, October 8, 2012

Thurz-deigh ---> Suhn-deigh

Last week certainly was a busy one for me!
Here is a sum-up of Thursday through Sunday.


Thursday
What a special day!
After a busy morning, my aunt picked me up and took me to their place.  Then we went back out to pick up my cousin, and headed over for a playdate(/hang out time) with some dear friends.
These particular friends I hadn't seen for a while. 
It was so good to take a walk, chat over coffee, catch up, and hang out.
...And get my nails clipped/filed/painted, only from THE best ;)
After hanging out, my aunt picked us so we could all meet up with my uncle for dinner at the cafe.
When we left, it was raining preeetty good!! Umbrellas YAY!
My aunt (and cuz) drove me to band practice, and then picked me up and took me home. 
I am so thankful for my aunt/uncle and family: for their love and willingness to serve/help me -and others!


Friday
It was rather non-eventful as I recall it. Which brings us to:


Saturday
We enjoyed a quiet morning on Saturday, which was really refreshing after a week of early mornings!
Close to lunch time, our friend came over to go out to coffee with us. 
After that, we ran some errands.  It was a blessing to be able to go buy stuff because, for one thing, we go through produce so quickly! And it was good to "re-stock" everything a bit.
Chinese fast food for lunch :)
We picked up a few other things/did some other stuff as well.

When we got home, we burned some calories by jumping around, and probably damaged our voices xP
And as if damaging our voices wasn't enough, we decided to damage our hair too! ;)
Don't worry.. it's only temporary!
Then we made a quick dinner (yep, my specialty, that skillet dinner stuff), ate dinner, and called it a day.


Sunday
I straightened my hair. Not something that I normally do, but woo-hoo!
Some kind friends drove me to and from church- I am grateful for their willingness to drive me!
And after that, my sis and I enjoyed a nice mostly quiet evening at home.



Well, that's a wrap!

Adios, amigos!

~~
ISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!