Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shadows

It's time again for: Photography Challenge of The Day!!

Today's picture is symbolic.
The challenge for today was "Silhouette".
My subject was a fast food drink cup.
After drinking mountain dew AND dr. pepper (in addition to my morning coffee), I would call myself one very-caffinated girl.
Believe me, if you saw me/heard me yacking my head off earlier, you would agree.
Anyways, my thought process behind today's picture is this:
The silhouette of the drink cup is like the shadow of a person we may become if we go buzzerk on our intake of fast food/junk food.
Or maybe... (this is an epiphany just coming to me now)... in the same way, the silhouette is like the shallow shadow of a person we might become if we let God's word become the minor part of what we feed our minds/souls with, and all the other meaningless junk of this world be our meat/bread/substance. 
Something to think about!
__________________________________
Day 15: << Silhouette >>
 
 
~~
ISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!