Tuesday, October 9, 2012

*Blink*

Today's challenge was "eyes".
Aren't you so thankful for eyes??
Think of all the stuff we wouldn't be able to see if we didn't have eyes!
And think of how different our faces would look without eyes!
Scary!!
Of course... if we didn't have eyes... we wouldn't be able to see our faces anyways!
Alrighty, moving right along.
After much begging, I finally convinced a friendly shark from a local aquatic habitat to pose for today's challenge. (see picture below)
Isn't he great?!
Shout out to my sharkey friend: Thanks dude!!!
__________________________________
Day 14: << Eyes >>
 
 
~~
ISA 

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I have a love-hate feeling in re to the above picture...I *love* eyes and *don't* love s.h.a.r.k.s ;P lol But, if I just focus on the fact that eyes are, indeed, insanely and intricately phenomenal...I love your picture! I've been enjoying the posts! =]

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!