Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mee-air-coh-lace!

Miercoles.
That's spanish for "Wednesday".
 
It's been a busy week!
Hard to believe another week is about to begin!
 
Wednesday was one of my busiest days this week.
A full morning, with volunteering in the afternoon and a fancy dinner with friends in the evening!
 
The plan was to have an Indian dinner, including indian attire. :)
 
I got home later than I had planned, but the girls did some prep before I got home and when I finally got there, we all set to work.
Shredding, juicing, saute-ing- you name it!
 
After bunch of prep, dinner was finally ready.
 
Travel with me to not-so-very-far-away india.
 
Hot curry chicken- mmm!


 The table, spread with a full feast! 
 
  
 
My plate:
12:05 - buttery rice
12:10 - pan (bread)
12:25 - curry chicken
12:45 - pita chips
12:50 - avacado hummus
 
 
We also had a super zesty indian style lemonaid
 
 
 
and "Mango Lassi"
(a smoothie) for dessert.
 
We had fun with our head coverings/saris/whatever you call 'em! ;)
 
 
It was a great night.
 
Did you know that indian food is VERY filling?
Yes, it's true.
I learned that on Wednesday.
Soooo, keep that in mind when you next have indian food.
 
 
Well, that's all for now.
 
Que ustedes tengan una buena fin de semana!
 
~~
ISA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!