Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Writing Tag"

Yes, I'm doing another one of these thingys :)
My dear friend Allie did a tag with a writing theme.
If you participate please answer the questions then tag at least 1 friend notifying them that they have been tagged.
Have fun!

Do you prefer fiction, poems, or non-fiction when you're writing?
I like poems and fiction. Sometimes I enjoy nonfiction as well...

How many stories/poems/etc. have you started (whether finished or not)?
I'm not really sure. Quite a few poems... And probably 3 or 4 stories.

How many stories/poems/etc. have you finished?
Once again, not reallys sure. I did write a short story recently! You can read it here.
What is your favorite story/poem/etc. that you've written or are in the process of writing?
My favorite was a story I wrote with a my sister and a dear friend. It's called "The Wildfire Mystery."

Which authors inspire you to write and why do they inspire you?
Hm. Lois Walfrid Johnson! I adore all of her historical fiction books.  She writes books that give a picture of a different time period, while also proclaiming Biblical truth.
What are your favorite works by those authors?
"The Invisible Friend" is my favorite book by Lois Walfrid Johnson.
I'm going to tag Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!