Friday, December 9, 2011

❅ ❈❇ Snowflakes ❇ ❈ ❅

This morning

I woke up and came downstairs.

Poured my coffee.

Sat down on the couch.

Looked out the window...

SNOW!!!

SNOW SNOW SNOOOOOOWWWWW!!

...shoveling...

Thankfully, it was only a light dusting so the shoveling was easy.



I am so happy!!

Snow in December!

A white Christmas, maybe??

I hope so!

Right now,
I am drinking a frozen strawberry smoothie!

Why, I'm not exactly sure.

After I made it, I considered microwaving it, to warm it up...

But, I decided against it.  Smoothies weren't meant to be warm.

So now, it's time to go out there into the cold, slushy, crisp cool white snowy-ness

To brave the elements

And get out there and go places I need to go/ do stuff I need to do.

Maybe tonight when I come home

I will make some HOT cocoa

And alternate between enjoying my warming beverege and plunking out Christmas songs on the Piano.

I LOVE WINTER!

In case it's not obvious ;)

Enough random babbling from me.

Enjoy your day!

And Enjoy the Snow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Debated about putting this up since it is public, but I don't have your email address. I am sorry for having a slightly argumentative attitude earlier at the Haven's. Didn't want to leave anything festering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok, I wasn't offended- No hard feelings :)
    Thank you for taking the time to make sure things are ok!

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!