Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WOW!
This is so BEAUTIFUL!!!
I believe this one was sung in German.
Written by brahms, these songs are from "Lovesong Waltzes".




Ok, the busy weekend is now over!
Praise the Lord: the weather was good and everything went smoothly! Thank you, God!
The celebration at our house went well!
We were blessed with lots of help with setup, take down, and more.
I was really happy to see so many people come! Many friends and family came which was really special.

This week we're going to visit the sandy/sunny beach-side of MI!!! Just like the ocean, except the water isn't salty and there are no sharks or jelly fish. WOOT! x)
I'm looking forward to it!!!


Well, I have some things to go do now...
I was trying to procrastinate by blogging but... *sigh*... stuff is just piling up.


Espero que disfrutes tu semana!
Sinceramente,
~~
Isabel

2 comments:

  1. I think the benefits of the lack of sharks/jellyfish/other potentially harmful sea creatures outweigh the sadness of the lack of dolphins.
    Jusssssssssssssssssst sayin'!

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!