Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Week Goes By.

Hello loyal followers!

My blog has turned into more of an online journal-scrapbook than a blog.

So if that bothers you... my apologies.



My week in a nutshell:

I have been busy trying to get as close as possible to finishing my remaining studies...
Unfortunately.. it's hard to progress much when the to-do list for "weekend prep" is long and getting longer.

Today we had Paul and Katie over to help with graduation prep (and to hang out :).

Paul is my cousin.
He's a cool cousin and amazing musician... he re-strung my guitar for me and it is now in working order!
THANK YOU PAUL!!!

Because I can now play my guitar, I.... wait for it... trimmed my nails!
Yep. I finally did it. They are pathetically ugly short now.
Trying not to cry...
jk ;)

Katie, Paul and I had a great time making graduation hats. 

Then volunteering w/Ju and Monica... it was a slow-ish day.

After volunteering, Julia came over for dinner and to practice music with me!
We ended up recruiting Paul on horn for our musical endevor.
I have some major organizing to do now...
Lord, please help this last minute music somehow come together!!!



Tomorrow.. epic conference.

Friday.. ditto.

Saturday: prep.

Sunday: party.



Where is my week going...

WHERE IS MY LIFE GOING?!?!


Please slow down... down.... DDDOOO00ooooowwwwwnn.

~~

Isabel

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!!!
    Don't get to overwhelmed! I'm praying for you! Oh and I'll come help if you need me!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have to spout and don't want to burden anybody, why not spout to the internet and then whoever is willing to listen can go hear it there.

    Good luck getting ready, don't ultra stress it.

    Life will only speed up, until you think you're getting used to it, then it drops to a crawl.

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!