Friday, June 15, 2012

2 day get-away

Vacation doesn't help you get stuff done... at all.But it is good opportunity to take a step back from your life and examine yourself/listen to what the Lord wants to teach you.
And it's wonderful for quality sister-sister time :)



Our family went to Michigan this week.
The lake is just down the road from our friend's house.
It was big, blue and breathtaking! (and very cold).



I acutally sat down and read a book during our trip!
Sadly, I did not finish it :(
But it's REALLY good so I'll hopefully finish it soon unless the business of life and events gets me so wound up that I forget about reading, aaagain... bleh.
It's a book for girls that I got at the conference: If any of you gals wants the title, just LMK!



So, during our (short) vacation, I found a new favorite fruit!!
FIGS!
They're like... desserts that grow on trees! :D
Like fig newtons without the cookie part.
If you haven't had figs: you are DEPRIVED and I am sorry for you!



Well, I hope your weekend is lovely.
~~
Isabel

2 comments:

  1. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww figs?! NO WAY! :PPPPPPPP

    But YES way to the quality sister time! Now that's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear girl, you are missing out!
    You simply must try them.

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!