Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekend Happenings

This is gonna be a short post...



The band concert was SO MUCH FUN!

It was my second time playing in all 3 bands. I really enjoyed it :)

I am now graduated from band.. weird and sad. But cool.

Several of my friends came to watch the concert... totally made my day x)

Thanks, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Today I played frisbee/vball.. and got sunburn!

Kinda surprising.. I usually don't burn much.

Guess its time pull out the sunscreen... B)


Right now, I am making Rhubarb muffins.

That's why I'm blogging so late.

The recipe I'm using is fenomenal!!! Our neighbor sent it to me w/a few alterations.

WOW!

You just gotta try these muffins!
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/aunt-normas-rhubarb-muffins/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe

..ok they're done!

I made them dairy free.. they taste great!

Try it!!!!!



Alright it's late... Adios!

~~
Isabel

1 comment:

  1. yes! totally agree! the band concert went great! i didnt know you were in all THREE bands!!! wow! and i will definently try those muffins! lol... see you soon!
    ~Halle

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!