Friday, May 4, 2012

ARRGH!

Yesterday the Cadets had their "Spring Concert"
I'm so proud of my horn buddies! They've learned a ton in the last 8 months!
The room we played the concert in was reeeeaaaallly hot though... It was hard to breathe!
But the band came through despite the weather and they sounded terrific!
Great job Cadets!


Last night was also "Pirate day" at band. 
So a bunch of us dressed up like pirates :)
Question: Why does everyone think that if you just tie a rag around your head you'll look like a pirate?
If it weren't for the swords, I would have thought it was "Gangster day" Lol jk
Really mostly everyone did have pretty awesome costumes though.
So do ya wanna hear the BEST SONG EVER!!!? (which we are *not* playing, but hey that's ok..)



I'm really nervous... the Spanish AP is in 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our teacher is so wonderful: I think she prepared us very well and her enthusiasm for Spanish overflows to her students :)
I'm just praying that I won't be sick that day, or freeze up or something...
Whatever happens, I know God know's best!
Pray for my 3 classmates and me please!-Thank you!



Tomorrow is "State Math Competition" :D
It'll be my last one :(
I'm really excited. Our little team has come so far!
Goooooooooo Alpha Omega!!!



Guess what we saw in our yard today?
Red Breasted Grosbeak!!
I've never seen one of these around here before.
It was a very flighty bird.
Isn't it so pretty?
:)




Enjoy your day!

~~
Isabel

2 comments:

  1. cool!!! it was hot in that room :/ i can't wait to hear you guys play pirates all the way through at the concert :) i love those movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to play it!!! :DDD
    This will be a fun concert for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!