Thursday, May 17, 2012

Magnificent

My advice to all you people out there....

Break in reeds ahead of time.

Or just play out of tune, loud and proud.

Like me :)
And SMILE!



Today was dress rehersal.

We walked on and off stage like 500 times for the first hour (ok this might be exaggerated a bit..)
And then we actually made music and stuff.

It was good. Actually, it was GREAT! Thats me speaking though...

This was my last student rehersal.

It was rather unreal.

Sure I'm coming back.

But it won't be the same, not w/out so many of my band buddies gone!

And I won't have a chair! :O



Tomorrow will be good, I hope!

It will, as long as we're playing our best, for the glory of God :)

That's all that matters.



The cadet-ers are joining us for the finale too!

We're playing the same song I played in cadet like 4 years ago when I was starting flute.

So excited! I think we should play it 7 times!!  I don't think anyone else agrees though :P



Ok. That's all for now.

God bless!!


~~
Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!