Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Black Bean Brownies"

Ahora que he sacado mi examen, estare escribiendo un poco menos en espanol.

Pero, no quiero perder todo que he aprendido!! Quiero mantener mi espanol!

Espero que yo no te molesto a ti con mi escribiendo a veces en espanol :P




This morning my (very patient) sister took my senior pictures.

We had fun.

My sister is waaaaayyyy totally awesome, if you didn't already know.

<3 You, Melly Sue.




Today I found a unique recipe!

"Black Bean Brownies" :)

This recipe, when slightly altered, is dairy free, vegan, and flourless!
They really only needed to be dairy free, but you guess what? Woo-hoo!

They are in the oven right now....

*4 minutes later*

Here is the almost-finished product: (I put it back in to cook longer after the pic..)


Conversation while eating brownies:

Me: "Do you like them?"
Person: "Yeah... why?"
Me: "Oh nevermind. Just do you like them?"
Person: "I already told you I like them. Now WHATS in them??"
Me: "Black beans."

Hehe I am in trouble.


Ok.
I gotta go do the dishes. Or procrastinate them... whichever happens first...


Que lo pases bien!


~~
Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!