Thursday, May 10, 2012

The End.

Spanish is over.

Math team is over.

And everything is going to END!




Yesterday I was the only volunteer on duty for 75% of my shift.

It was scary... but I survived!

I'm so thankful for our amazing nurse liason!!

And I can now better appreciate all the work "J" does with the phones.




Tonight was last student band practice for me.

It was "formal dress" day, so lots of people dressed up!

I wore a fancy blue dress:)Thanks Sis!


It's kinda weird that so many people are moving on from the band this year...

Next fall is gonna be so different.

*Sniffle* I'm gonna miss you people! Come back to visit/play the finales with us!




Tomorrow is my last 4h meeting ever!

4h has been a big part of my life (or more, my summers...) since I was like 8.

Every year I sign up for a gazillion projects and make and ambitious list of all the projects I hope to complete.

Then I spend my summer preparing projects for the big "Fair Week"!

And we spend the whole last week of July almost living at the fair.

Our family has learned so much through this program.

Both this club and the last have been such a blessing!

Go 4h!





"....The End."

~~
Isa


3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww :"( this CANNOT be happening. *SNIFF SNIFF* (forget it, *ALL OUT SOB*!) I don't know what I'm going to do without my big sis ahead of me in all these things. I'll miss it so so much.

    Love you Sister <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the end??? Sad thought... How about "The beginning of new things" :D

    Ooooh did you take a picture of yourself in the dress??? You should send it to me!!!

    And wow... You must'v been running around like craaaaazy just being the only volunteer!!! GO JENNY!!!
    Haha,
    TTYL!
    TTFN!
    PLU!
    Oh and don't forget~~~ D.N.A.
    Love ya!
    Samm:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melly: CHILAAAX! I'm not going anywhere.

    Sam: Unfortunately, Mel was too busy feeding rabbits to take pix of "Isabel the vain"... Buuuut I tried to take a pic of myself. I'll send it ;)

    TTFNPLUBBQLO9LLYLASTTYLDNA
    <3
    ISAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!