Monday, February 24, 2014

Cookie Dough Yogurt

Hey yall!
 
No, I'm not a southerner- I just wanted to say that.
 
Happy Monday :D
 
So, I've seen this recipe on Pinterest and today I decided to try it out.
 
I can now officially say: it's super simple and delicious!
 
And now you want to try it out too, right?
 
Ready???
 
Get your GREEK YOGURT (may 1/2 to 2/3 cup) out and put it in a bowl.
 

Add a spoonful (about a Tbs.) of HONEY to your yogurt.

 
 
Add approx 1 Tbs. PEANUT BUTTER.

 
Add VANILLA (approx. 1/2 tsp)
 

A dash of SALT.
 
 
 A liberal amount of MINI CHOCO CHIPS.
 
 
 Mix, and voilà:
 
This is really delicious, though a taddy bit on the decadant/rich/sweeeeet side. 
 
It makes a good mid-afternoon pick-me-up. 
 
It would probably even serve as a quicky/on-the-go breakfast or lunch.
 
Hope you're having a magnificent Monday!
 
Buenas Tardes!
 
~~
 
ISA
 
 
And here's a verse to encourage you as you start a new week!
 

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV)

"4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!