Friday, February 21, 2014

Coconut water- with Aloe!

A while back, I was pleased to learn about "young coconuts" (Google it: they're not brown like your standard coconut, they're white and a bit oddly shaped).

Then, not too long, ago I discovered coconut water in a can!

MMMM!

I like it as an alternative to soda or sweet tea because it's mildly sweet, but has far less sugar than soft drinks.

It is, however, more pricey than soft drinks, so I don't make a practice of drinking it every day.

I watch for it to go on sale and keep it stashed away for a special treat. :)

Anyhow

Today, I tried Coconut water with Aloe.


It's my favorite brand of coconut water.

It had been on sale and they didn't have many of the regular coconut water so I bought a few of these.

The "Coco Aloe" is sweet and mild- just like the normal coconut water!

But boy, the chunks of gloppy aloe were surprising! 

The best thing I could compare it to is drinking well cooked tapioca in coconut water.

Anyways, it was tasty and unique. 

I think I like it best by itself- the texture is too weird if you drink it while you're eating something.

If you haven't tried coconut water, give it ago.  I'd go with the "Coconut Water" (without Aloe) if you haven't had it before.

My favorite brands of coconut water are "Taste Nirvana" and "Trader Joe's". 

Happy February y Buenas Noches!

~

ISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!