Thursday, September 20, 2012

Un Jueves Loco

Here is something I have been learning.
2 things actually.

First thing: People talk.
Second thing: News travels quickly.

Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing.
But it's always a good thing to keep in mind.
Think before you speak!


Today was LOCO!
But in a good way :)


So here's a summary of my day:

Morning came too quickly, and was rushed, as usual.
I'm not a big "morning person"... I am easily disgruntled in the morning.
But I was just thinking... one key to having a good morning is being content with whatever you're doing, and be thankful for the opportunity to do it.  Attitude of Grattitude! Don't forget to thank the Lord each day for all the ways he has blessed you! And remember: sometimes blessings are in disguise ;)
>>Thank you, Heavenly Father, for morning, no matter how early it comes.  And thank you for my family, friends, and others you have placed in my life, and for the opportunity to serve others.<<

Later in the day, I did some shoppping. That was nice.

And finalmente, BAND.
I'm so glad it's started again!
Tonight was fun.. new music and new seating arrangements.
Last week, I didn't get my music, so tonight was lots of sight reeeadddingg!!!!
Yikes!!
But regardless of how well/ how poorly I played tonight, I am sooooo soooooo super duper excited for this new concert band year!!
It's gonna take a lot of practice, but that's ok.
New year: here I COME!!


Ok so it's time for my photo of the day. 
I changed my outfit several times today.
So I think I missed a few things, but I did remember the majority of it.
And now, without further adou, Day 2-

_____________________________________________________________
Day 2: << What you wore today>>


 

1 comment:

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!