Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Heroic Combination

So today I decided to pretend that carbs are not my adversary.
Rather, for the duration of this day, it shall be pretended that carbs are a symbol of amnety.

In following this idea, I started the day with coffe+ plenty of vanilla creamer.

Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal.

Lunch was leftover pizza.

And dinner, was lots and lots and lots of french bread and spinach stuffed pasta shells!

And to celebrate the yum-i-liciousness of my day, I am just now finishing the worlds most

Heroic Combination



Superman Ice Cream + Brownies FOR THE WIN.

There is nothing better, at the end of a long stressing day, then a bowl of ice cream...

And ice cream with brownies.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!



Sorry guys, I do mean to do some longer posts about deeper subjucts.
But food is on the brain!

1 comment:

  1. Coffee-creamer is good, oatmeal is good, leftover pizza is good, spinach stuffed pasta with french bread sounds amazing. But....I don't think I could do the superman ice cream with brownies. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!