Saturday, October 15, 2011

I've Been Tagged!

My wonderful friend Samantha has tagged me!!

Rules: If you are tagged, you must answer the following questions, then tag at least one other blogger (up to three). Notify them by email. If you really don't want to, you can simply put a link on your blog to mine and explain that you were tagged but that you are passing this time.


1.What was the first craft that you remember making?
Paper chains.

2.What is your preferred craft?
Sewing!!

3.Who taught you that craft?
My mom and Amber.

4.What was the prettiest thing you've ever made?
A Paper collage.. or an 18th century skirt and bodice.

5.What was the sloppiest thing you've ever made?
A clay bowl.

6.Who are you going to tag, and email to alert them to their tag?

Abby, Claire, and Donna.

I hope that you have fun with it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!