Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer!

Well, summer is already half over.
But I haven't let it slip by without spending some time in the kichen!
 
 
A few weeks ago tried making my own Chick-fil-a sauce!
Found this recipe on pinterest. (don't remember the recipes I used)
Honey mustard + bbq sauce.
Mmmmmm!


I'm a fan of fast dry polish.
For these I used fast dry +  a coat of glitter nail polish.


Home made egg mcmuffins. 
They're better than the real deal! 
English muffin/butter + Canadian bacon + American cheese + a poached egg. 
And no breakfast is complete without orange juice! :D
 
 
Sally H*anson fast dry nail polish!! :D 


We celebrated mom's bday in July. 
Giordanos pizza = best stuffed pizza EVER~
 
  
Scotcheroos!
It involves sugar/cornstarch/peanut butter coated chex on the bottom, with semisweet/butterscotch chips& peanut butter & vanilla on the top. 
Decadent and delicious.   

 
 
 
DIY oreos!
Pinterst! (don't remember the recipe I used)
*Spoiler* they don't taste like oreos.
BUT they were pretty good for a homemade sandwich cookie. :)

 
Cookie Monster ice cream!
Yet another pinterst recipe.
http://www.kristendukephotography.com/cookie-monster-ice-cream-without-machine/
I made this one with my sister Em and friend Diana. http://kindthoughts23.blogspot.com/
Crushed oreos and chips a-hoy, mixed into a fluffy "ice cream" batter. 
It was delicious, though it tasted more like cheesecake than ice cream. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!