Monday, February 7, 2011

The Mailman Cometh

Marvin: I need more red paint!
Tamika: Here! Nice picture!
Marvin: Thanks! It’s a dog!
Tamika: Looks like a rock!
Marvin: It’s a dog!
Tamika: Mine’s a train!
Marvin: Looks like a house!
Tamika: It’s a train!
Marvin: ..a green train?
Tamika: Ok it’s a house!
Marvin: Nice house!
Tamika: Thanks!
Marvin: I need more blue paint!
Tamika: I don’t have any more! Wait, theres some on your ear. Hold still!
Marvin: I can’t!
Tamika: You cant hold still?!?!!!
Mrs. Washington: Hey guys, what’s goin on in here?
Tamika: We’re painting pictures.
Marvin: Lots of them!!
Tamika: For the refrigerator!
Mrs. Washington: How big do you think our refrigerator is?  By the way, who folded all the laundry?
Marvin: I did.
Mrs. Washington: ..Thank youu. Well, next time I want my shirts folded like paper airplanes, I’ll come to you.  What’s with all the energy? What did you guys have for breakfast??

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, the Washingtons were so funny! I love AIO! I remember this episode...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love AIO too!!
    espcially this episode! I think heard it a few too many times, cuz I can quote the whole thing x)

    ReplyDelete

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!