Monday, February 24, 2014

Cookie Dough Yogurt

Hey yall!
 
No, I'm not a southerner- I just wanted to say that.
 
Happy Monday :D
 
So, I've seen this recipe on Pinterest and today I decided to try it out.
 
I can now officially say: it's super simple and delicious!
 
And now you want to try it out too, right?
 
Ready???
 
Get your GREEK YOGURT (may 1/2 to 2/3 cup) out and put it in a bowl.
 

Add a spoonful (about a Tbs.) of HONEY to your yogurt.

 
 
Add approx 1 Tbs. PEANUT BUTTER.

 
Add VANILLA (approx. 1/2 tsp)
 

A dash of SALT.
 
 
 A liberal amount of MINI CHOCO CHIPS.
 
 
 Mix, and voilà:
 
This is really delicious, though a taddy bit on the decadant/rich/sweeeeet side. 
 
It makes a good mid-afternoon pick-me-up. 
 
It would probably even serve as a quicky/on-the-go breakfast or lunch.
 
Hope you're having a magnificent Monday!
 
Buenas Tardes!
 
~~
 
ISA
 
 
And here's a verse to encourage you as you start a new week!
 

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV)

"4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muchisimas gracias por pasear por mi blog! Por favor, deja un comentario!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Please leave a comment!